Do I need to register before shopping?
Registering on our website will allow you to track your order easily and checkout quickly using your saved shipping and billing details. However you can checkout without making an account.
How do I create an account?
Registering with etijara.com is easy. You can create an account by going through the following steps:
- Click on the ‘Account’ on the upper right corner of the homepage
- Click on the ‘Create An Account’ link found on the Customer Login screen.
- Fill in your personal particulars on the account creation page.
- Click on the ‘Create An Account’ tab for account creation.
I have forgotten my password help?
Click on ‘Forgot Password’ available at the sign-in page. Enter your email address and click on ‘Submit’. A set of instructions will be sent to your registered email to re-set your password. After your credentials have been verified, you will be able to create a new password.
How can I update/edit my shipping or billing address details?
Please sign in and click on ‘My Account’. You will be able to edit/update your particulars in your account and save them for future orders. If you have already placed an order and you wish to change the delivery address, contact our customer service immediately. The requested change will be carried out if the order is not processed
Where is my orders details and past orders history?
Order history is only available for registered customers. Please sign-in to ‘My Account’ to view your order history. Click on the order you wish to view to see the details. Orders details are also sent via email.
How can I place an order?
- Browse our website and select the product you want.
- On product’s detail page select size, color and quantity
- Click “Add to Cart”
- You can review your shopping cart here. You can add/remove the selected products, change the quantity or provide special instructions for your order here
- Click “Checkout”
- If you have an account, please click login. If you don’t have an account please enter your email address or phone number
- Fill your shipping address (where you want your products to be delivered)
- Provide your billing information and continue to the payment method and choose your preferred payment option
- Click “Complete order” and review your order summary.
I did not receive any sales order summary, what does that mean?
A sales order summary means that we have received your order. You should receive this order summary within one hour of placing your order. If you do not get your order summary within one hour, check your junk/spam folder. If you still haven’t received it please call our customer support number to confirm.
When I place an item to my shopping cart, is the item reserved for me?
Placing an item in your shopping cart does not guarantee your purchase of the item and does not mean that the item is reserved for you. Until you have completed the checkout process, another customer may have purchased the item.
How will I know that you have received my order?
Once your order has been logged, you will receive an email containing the details of your order. In this mail you will be provided with a unique Order ID, listing and price of the item(s) you have ordered and the expected delivery time. However, the order would be shipped only when payment verification is complete (in case of online payments) or telephonic verification of shipping address has been carried out (in case of Cash on Delivery).
How can I check the status of my order?
You can visit the Order history to check your current order status as well as your previous order history. Check below for different kinds of statuses that can emerge throughout your shopping experience.
What different order statuses can I face?
On placing of order while awaiting payment-
- Payment Pending Authorization: Your order has been logged and we are waiting for authorization from the payment gateway.
- On Payment confirmation: Payment Authorized, Order Processing: Authorization has been received from the payment gateway and your order is being processed.
- Order dispatched from warehouse: Order Shipped: Your order has been shipped by the seller and is on its way to the location specified by you for delivery.
- Order complete: Shipment received and transaction completed.
- Order Cancelled: The order was cancelled.
What is the difference between Guest checkout and shopping through registered account?
In registered account, your billing and shipping information will automatically be put in your order. Furthermore, in order history, you’ll have all the information regarding your previous orders and current order with their order statuses. However, in guest checkout, every time you place and order, you’ll have to put in your billing and shipping information. Furthermore, you won’t have access to your order status, you’ll have to call or email customer support to inquire about your order status.
What is the difference between Order ID and Tracking ID?
You will receive two emails essentially in the order process. One on placing the order and one when your shipment is dispatched. Order ID is your unique order number which is given to you in the Sales Order Summary on placing your order. Tracking ID is sent to you when the order is dispatched.
P.S. Keep in mind, to track your order and its delivery status, you will use your Tracking ID to log on to M&P or DHL website, not the Order ID.
Can I cancel my order?
You can cancel your order before the item is shipped. We typically ship orders by 4 pm on the next working day after the order is placed.
Can I add items to the existing order or make changes to an order?
Unfortunately, it is not possible to combine orders or add items to an existing order once the order has been processed. We don’t accommodate any changes to the order. We suggest that the customer cancels the order within 24 hours of placing the order, and places a new order.
How shall I make a payment?
Following are the payment options available for your convenience:
- Cash On Delivery (for Pakistan orders only)
- Online payment (Visa Debit/Credit, Master Debit/Credit,)
- JazzCash,EasyPaisa (Mobile Payment)